How to track phone location?
There are several popular methods which you can use to monitor someone’s electronic devices. The most popular are the following.
- Special online monitoring services which can trace the cell phone using a number;
- Android Device Manager. Just download it from Google play store if you are going to spy on Android mobile gadget;
- iCould Website. Use your Apple ID, and you will be able to find your lost cell phone;
- Surveillance application is the most popular and the easiest way to monitor a cell phone location.
How does it work?
It works in the stealth mode. The owner of the target phone will never notice you until he knows exactly what he should look for. You will be able to spy on someone’s phone position without them knowing.
How to start monitoring?
- Choose the surveillance app which suits you the best. They can vary depending on the purpose of monitoring, the list of features and the price. However, there is a lot of software;
- Visit the official website of the service and download the installation file;
- Run the installation and adjust the customer settings;
- Create your online panel (use password and valid email);
- Sign in to your account and start monitoring.
Getting a subscription, you will be able to track the GPS location of the target phone, incoming and outgoing calls, media files, chats and conversations, web browser history. Sometimes you get an opportunity to manage calendar events and camera remotely.