Text messages spy9/10
Instant Messages tracker7/10
GPS location tracker5/10
Access to address book6/10
Incoming and outcoming calls logger5/10
- Variety of options to control your children
- Low budget control app for kids
- No iPhone jailbreak required
- 24/7 Support is not available
- LiveChat is not available
- Visuals sent via text messages are not available
An Introduction to Teensafe – Teen Cell phone monitoring App
The Teensafe program has been highlighted on The View, ABC 7, The New York Post, USA Today, and Q13 Fox. USA Today suggests the text message spy app keeps teens safe from potentially dangerous conditions. Rosie O’Donnell from The View uses product, and she parents five children suggesting it helps her in knowing what kids are doing and what text message activity and calls they are engaging if she is away. NBC Memphis explains how Teensafe phone monitoring software can be used to prevent cyber bullying via calls and text message threats.
All of the latter reasons make Teensafe an ideal parental control app to install on a mobile phone to protect a teen.
Why Teensafe is a Wise Investment
According to recent statistics put forth by the Pew Research Center, a 2012 survey reveals that 95% of teens are using online resources, with the average age range of users being 12 to 17 years of age. Same resource reveals that 78% of the age group own and use a mobile phone, with about 37% having smartphones for gaining online access and the use of third-party applications. More than 80% of teens make use of social media outlets, and this leads to myriad dangers online. Those who participate in social media outlets and who share information online are more vulnerable to cyberbullying. Online Safety Site informs that in nearly 5% of all cases, Internet predators pretend to be a teenager when approaching teens in an effort to befriend them.
Teens will engage in dangerous behavior without even realizing it too, just by sharing too much personal information. The posts photos, share the name of the school they attend, list their home address, majority use their full name for social media. It is like handing over personal information to potential predators. This is why it is so important for parents to monitor actions teens take when using mobile phones. With an application like Teensafe phone and text-messaging software, a parent has an edge where they can intercept certain information, and, when discovering a child is acting inappropriately or even dangerously, parent can, in turn, use time as a teaching moment.
Why is Teensafe a worthy investment? Because Teensafe allows parents to take every measure possible in an effort to keep teen safe at all times and in all situations.
Teensafe phone, text message program is a special service allowing parents to monitor kids target cell phone, whether it is an iPhone or Android mobile device, to ensure ongoing and continuous safety of a child. Teen safe app allows parents to monitor social media apps, including programms like Whatsapp, Kik, Instant Messenger resources.
How does Teensafe App Actually Work?
- Once you install Teensafe on a target device, you get access to all of the following information:
- Text conversations, iMessage monitoring, and SMS text recording and whatever is keyed into the device.
- Parents can even view deleted texts just in case a teen is attempting to hide information
- In addition to logged text from various message systems, you get location history and immediate location of the device the app is installed on. This gives parents a heads up about a child’s location in emergency situations and alerts a parent if teen crosses parentally defined boundaries.
- Parents can see a child’s texts word for word, contacts, bookmarks, favorite places on the World Wide Web. As well as websites the teen visits via revealed browser history
- The ability to monitor popular message apps like Kik Messenger and Whatsapp.
- The option to see what text a child gets and text they receive.
- Information about Instagram images a teen shares, and details pertaining to followers and posts a child makes.
If your child is younger than 18 years of age, you have legal right to monitor child’s activity. You are able to to see whom he interacts with others online and via a mobile phone. You can choose to tell your child she is being monitored with a phone & text message spy app like Teensafe, but it is not at all necessary that you do so.
Teensafe Phone & Text Message Software Compatibility
Teensafe is a phone call and text message tracking application that is compatible with iPhone and Android devices. No rooting of Android device or reprogramming of iPhone is involved. There is no need to void the product warranty on an iPhone device due to jailbreaking. You do not have to root an Android phone to install the text message and phone call tracking application. Installation is easy and gives parents remote access to information on a child’s phone.
You can access information in a protected and entirely secure virtual area online protected by encrypted technologies. The app helps in improving parental controls. By monitoring text message and phone activity, Teensafe app makes a parent know exactly whom a teen is interacting with. He can know the very nature of the interaction.
The software is compatible with iPod touch, iPads, and Androids. But at this time, application does not work with Windows of Blackberry phones.
Cost and Security of Teensafe Spy App
The application comes with a monthly subscription of $14.95. The manufacturer of the app offers new subscribers a seven-day trial for free. So you can try the application at no risk to you. The $14.95 pays for unlimited monitoring, and you can monitor as many teens as you desire less than one account. The control panel for viewing information has volumetric data encryption and secure socket layer technologies. So the data remains completely protected from prying eyes. The members of Teensafe do not view material the app tracks.